Become An In Home Personal Services Franchisee
Home Care is a high demand and very profitable industry many entrepreneurs should consider. Quality in-home care, privately paid for by the client, is now a vital part of the long-term care solution for millions because it provides seniors a choice where they want to be and how they want to live as they age. Tomorrow’s forecast? Gray. But for investors this means green. The Baby Boomers are hitting their 60s and 70s, and the need for home health care is going to spike, making it the perfect time to invest.
- Minimum Cash Required: $66,625.00
- Initial Franchise Fee $32,500: Item 7 has $66,625-$136,000
- Net Worth Required: None
- Financing Available: No
- Royalty: 4%
- Ad Fund: 1%
- Year Founded: 2004
- Proven Business Model: Our business model is designed to keep costs low.
- Low Investment, High Potential Revenue: We are service-based with no upfront build-out or inventory costs.
- Premium Territories: Franchise receive premium protected territories.
- Rapid Growth: Our model provides fast, friendly, & recurring business opportunities.
- 24/7 Support: We provide support on all areas and aspects of the operation.
We have a proven business model with virtually no overhead. Our model provides, fast, friendly, and recurring business opportunities in a protected territory so our franchisees enjoy the growth of their system from the very start.