CALL US FOR IN-HOME CARE IN YOUR AREA
We currently serve the following counties:
*If you do not see your county listed, please check our other locations or call us directly.*
In Home Personal Services – Kane County, specializes in providing non-medical care for anyone 18 years or older, in the comfort of your own home. Our mission is to provide highly trained, compassionate caregivers that care for your loved one with patience, dignity and respect, just as you would. We aim to give peace of mind to the family, allowing them to still enjoy being a family.
We believe in Making Home Care Affordable and Worry Free™ and therefore, customize individual care plans based on your needs and budget.
Together, we will determine your care needs.
We do not require hourly minimums for our services and we provide:
- Live-In Caregiving
- Hourly One-on-One Care
- Individual Services
Services We Offer:
Great care doesn’t have to cost a bundle. In fact, part of giving great care is making it affordable, so that’s what we did.
Our professional staff will do everything they can to ensure you get all the care you need and nothing you don’t.
Around The Clock Flex Care
From your morning rituals to your evening routines, we are there to support you!
Rise & Shine
Safety & Comfort Check
Personal hygiene cleanses the body and soothes the mind. We keep you feeling refreshed!
We will help you around the house from meal preparation to keeping your home comfortable!
From daily exercising to assistance with running errands, we keep you moving!
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Stroke / CVA
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: CLOSED
24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN KANE COUNTY
**IMMEDIATE NEED IN KANE COUNTY, IL**
Part Time & Full-Time Positions Available
As a caregiver, you will provide non-medical care to In Home Personal Services’ clients. You will provide assistance in activities of daily living, housekeeping, personal laundry, shopping, meal preparation, dressing, bathing, and companionship to an individual in his or her own personal residence.
- No experience required with the right attitude
- Must complete at least 8 hours of training annually as required by the IDPH Administrative Code or maintain certification under the Health Care Worker Registry as a Certified Nurse Assistant
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with the IDPH Service Definitions and Limitations under the Illinois Administrative Code Section 245.40
- Assist IHPS clients with activities of daily living ensuring both the safety of the client while encouraging them to maintain as much independence as possible
- Observe for changes in client condition and report all observations and concerns to the Supervisor
- Provide timely, accurate and thorough documentation of observations, changes in condition, and/or occurrences in accordance with IHPS policies and procedures
- Maintain daily time records according to company policies and guidelines
- Participate in all mandatory in-services, meetings and quality assurance reviews as requested by state regulations or company policy
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
Some In Home Personal Services businesses are owned and operated by independent franchisee operators. These franchisees, who want to be in business for themselves but not by themselves, are independent employers which means they exclusively: (i) recruit, hire, train, and manage their own employees, (ii) set their own employment policies and procedures, and (iii) handle all matters of employment at their location, Franchisor does not control employment matters and does not employ those working at franchised locations.