Post Hospitalization care provides non-medical support and one-on-one assistance while a post-hospitalized individual recuperates at home.
- Understanding the importance of following post-hospitalization protocols and maintenance.
- Understanding the changes in an individual’s ability that interferes with daily life, activities and body’s normal functions during the healing process.
- Understanding the post-hospitalization risk factors, such as injury, infections, falls, bedsores and more.
- Understanding how to recognize post-hospitalization emergency situations, know the proper response and emergency preparedness.
- Understanding the importance of promoting safe, clean environments, proper sanitation and infection control.